Thursday, February 25, 2010

Is this really your final draft?


Upon my arrival home this fine San Francisco evening, my upgrade version of Final Draft was awaiting me in my mailbox. For those of you that don't know, Final Draft is the "professional scriptwriting software." Logic states that just by using it I am a professional, right? This is the program that is used by most industry professionals writing for movies and television in Hollywood today. Being that I haven't got a chance to play around with it yet, I can't tell you how much I like or dislike this version (8.0) over the previous (7.0). I just wanted to share my excitement about coming home to a new toy!!

Speaking of Final Draft, they announced this week that they are working on an application for the soon-to-be ubiquitous Ipad.

AND... speaking of screenplays, I am reading Good Will Hunting with Inglorious Basterds next on my book-shelf.
-b

No comments: