Monday, February 1, 2010

*insert tampon joke here* -or- OMG YOU GUYS!!! THE IPAD IS COMING!!

The only thing I really know about the ipad is that I was really tired of hearing about it leading up to the announcement of it. So let's talk more about it, right? Right? Who's with me?

*crickets*

There have been some really cool filmmaking apps that have been released for the iphone, but that isn't what I am talking about now, BUT I will talk about at a later date. Excited?!?! As you should be. Both with that and my run-on sentence that started this paragraph. What I am covering today is how the ipad will help the filmmaker. Being that I still have trouble referring to myself as a filmmaker, I am going to pass the torch to to some much smarter and more experienced folks than me in the art of filmmaking and the aid of an ipad. (Yes that's correct, I am linking other blog entries to my blog. How lazy is that?)

Screenwriter extraordinaire John August on the ipad and screenwriting.

Fresh HDV and the ipad and creative types.

Enjoy.
-b

No comments: